Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

Review: Clinique

 
Exfoliating face scrub
Nail varnishes
City block - SPF 40
Clinique almost lipstick collection
Dramatically different moisturising lotion
 
 
Clinique is quite an expensive range and often viewed as the range for a certain type of 'lady' who has a bit more money - if you know what I mean. ;)
 
It isn't cheap but definitely worth the price in my opinion.
 
My favourite product from this brand is the moisturising lotion. I apply it twice a day, morning and night, and it honestly gets rid of my dryness. It's worth it!!
 
 I also like the super city block. It's like a BB cream and is covering and comes in different shades. It covers quite well for a 'non-foundation' and has a high SPF in it, which is great in the Summer months. You can get lower SPF's as well if you still want to get a tan. It lasts quite a while but not ages.
 
The nail varnish is fabby dabby ;) !! You can get some gorgeous shades and my favourite colour is kind of a middly to light pink colour called "call me buff". It's long wearing and doesn't chip easily. It's nice and glossy and I don't think it's that bad for £12.
 
The scrub I apply once a week to my skin and it really does help with my skins overall appearance. It brightens it up and gets rid of dead skin cells and helps with spots. :)
 
The 'almost lipstick' collection is great. It comes in a range of shades - darker, deeper colours ad more fun, pop kind of colours and is very moisturising. I really want to try one of their 'chubby sticks'. I've heard great reviews.
 
Overall, Clinique is amazing but not in everyone's budget.
 
Bettite xx
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment