Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Autumn: why is it my favourite season?




My friend took this beautiful picture at the firework display we went to ^ 


My sparkler ^

Who loves bonfire night? The breeze of winter and the crunching of the orange Autumn leaves makes me warm inside. Yummm... Speaking of warm, a good hot chocolate with miny, puffy marshmallows is always a scrummy Autumn drink to have when you've just got back from a walk in the nippy air. I do love family walks! Chatting and smiling with my parents and brother as we walk under bare trees is gorgeous! 

What else do I love about Autumn? The fire in our Living Room!! It's so beautiful and I love it when you can get cosy up on the sofa with a nice, fluffy blanket and put your favourite movies and Christmas films on in the run up to Christmas (my choice would be Disney films of course!;) ). 

Big sweaters are definitely a fashion favourite when it comes to this season! I love baggy sweaters with long sleeves and I also am a fan of checked, long scarfs and huge coats with fluffy hoods. My favourite colours for nail painting would be deep reds and purples and some darker oranger colours (I really am liking 'Sinful Colours' nail varnish collection which they sell cheaply in boots). Deep red lipsticks are also a beauty must have for the best season of the year;). Ooooo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment