Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

H&M lipsticks: not impressed


Lipstick in the shade 'Up all night'
Matte lipstick in the shade 'Landinski'

The red lipstick is a beautiful, vibrant red and I love the colour but I'm not really impressed. It is quite drying to wear and comes off really easily, so you have red lipstick around the edges of your lips but not in the middle (kind of a strange look hmm).

The purple matte lipstick is a lot better and lasts a bit longer but is still not great. I really like the dark colour of it and it doesn't dry your lips out as much as the normal lipstick but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone...
 
Overall I'm not impressed with H&M lipsticks, however I really like their nail varnishes. They're cheap, come in great colours and don't chip easily... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment