Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

My Top Liz Earle Products

Cleanse and polish - hot cloth cleanser
Instant boost skin tonic
Eyebright - soothing eye lotion
Moisturiser - dry/sensitive
Sheer lip gloss - 07 honey suckle
 
I find that Liz Earle does wonders to my skin. I would class my skin as quite dry and sensitive (I'm no expert and haven't been to a dermatologist but that's just my guess) and the moisturiser definitely helps get rid of dryness. The first four products smell amazing and are personally my favourite skin care products, in terms of using them in my daily routine. They are really good for all skin types and also make a nice gift. On the Liz Earle website, they also do some nice little gifts that you could give to you bessies or Mum for Christmas. Check out the website: Liz Earle.
 
The Liz Earle sheer lip gloss is also really good. It's very shiny and has a sparkly kind of hint to it. My favourite shade at the moment is definitely 07 Honey Suckle. They have quite a few, nice deeper shades that I might try out for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Great post...I want to encourage you as you did :) and just say: keep going,girl!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much :) It means a lot!!xx

    ReplyDelete